1. Great op-ed in San Francisco Chronicle: "If you thought FEMA's performance was great after Hurricane Katrina and the CIA's performance was flawless before the Iraq war, you're probably keen on a new "cybersecurity czar" having all the authority to protect the Internet."
2. Jackie Chan comments
make him relevant again spark online backlash
3. Is internet searching a strategic industry for the Kremlin? The country's leading search engine may grant a golden share to a state company to ensure it stays in Russian hands.
4. With censorship, Thais turn to websites and foreign media
5. Apple’s New Weapon: Army embraces iPod touch
6. Can gaming save journalism?
7. Will spammers pass the Turing Test?
+ my own new column in Newsweek International on how NATO is addressing threats in cyberspace.